The Guardians of Palantir
Kingdoms of the Esterland
- Isle of Kildaire – Dragonborns and Humans – Remote, austere rock-hewn island, with quiet glens, windswept highlands and steep cliffs. Part of the Imperium.
- Kingdom of Faydenyl – Elves – Forest kingdom made of massive trees linked by suspended paths, with dwellings, shrines and shops encircling the trunks. Part of the Imperium.
- Kingdom of Del Aerias – Tieflings and, to a lesser degree, Humans – Warm, sandy kingdom built on the beaches of the southern peninsula. Part of the Imperium.
- Kingdom of Wyndell – Halflings and, to a lesser degree, Humans – Extremely flat kingdom that is basically a large plain dotted by windmills. Bordered by the Estermarsh. Part of the Imperium.
- Kingdom of Sylvermyr – Dwarves – A vast kingdom nestled in the Sleeping Thunder Peaks, half rock-cut out of the mountain face, half carved to enlarge natural caves. Part of the Imperium.
- Kingdom of Wintercoast – Humans – Northernmost kingdom known for its dangerous icefields, frequent snowstorms and endless nights that can last for months at a time. Part of the Imperium.
- Raastred – Shifters – Rarely visited kingdom somewhere in the wild, untamed, damp Kjarar Jungle. Independant Kingdom.
- Kedah – Goliaths – Scarcely populated, rugged kingdom that spans from the boreal forest closest to the mountains to the tundra bordering Wintercoast. Independant Kingdom.